Saturday, March 5, 2011

WHERE IN THE WORLD?

The internet is a unique creature. Sometimes I despise it and other times I marvel at it. But finally, curiousity has gotten the better of me!! I've got to ask a question now that we've been active with the blog site for over 4 months.

And here's why. We've had visitors from 30 countries to "My Father's Voice". Not 30 counties, not 30 states, but 30 COUNTRIES. In alphabetical order, here they are:

Afghanistan, Australia, Belarus, Canada, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia,Cyprus, Denmark

Georgia, Germany, Greece, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia

Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Korea, Sweden, Ukraine, United Kingdom and United States.

***UPDATE 3/6/2011, 8 a.m. CST..Make that 31. Welcome United Arab Emirates to the mix. What's up?


Can you find yourself on the globe above? Somewhere....you can find your location. But why and how? Those are a couple of questions that have befuddled me. How did you find the blog? What association to the military and God do you have? And what has brought you back time and again? I'm curious.....

I'm also inquisitive of the thoughts you leave with. So let me ask this question to you, whoever you are? What say you? Connect with us and tell us why. If you would rather not comment at the end of a story, then use my email address on the left side of the site and we can interact that way (jkmyfathersvoice@gmail.com).

Curiousity killed the cat, no doubt. I'm hoping that doesn't happen to me. But, my gosh, isn't this world we live in, strange. Yet it still is something to behold.

Where in the World are You? And what are you up to and what are you thinking....I'd love to hear. If you're a soldier far away from home, then this is your pathway for the world to know your experiences. Let us know...the world is your stage. Just step right up!!


YGG,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment