Sunday, January 19, 2020

WHERE IS HOPE AT TODAY


Remember the song by Mercy Me, "I can only Imagine?"  What a powerful song in so many ways.  So, imagine this.  I'm looking at a box of my "Hope is a Weapon" books and thinking...okay, what's next?  We're in this thing together now guys.  I've breathed words into your covers and now we need to get those words out to people who need Hope.  As I sat there, I began imagining where would I want to be if I was a book and wanted to spend my life.  Then, I heard it.  I'm sure I did anyway.  Deep inside the cardboard walls, I heard a muffled voice.  Digging down, I pulled out a little rascal.  "So, you've got a thought were you want to go now", I said.  "Yup, no doubter", the little one stated.  With a smirk on my face I said, "Ok.  Where?"  "Why the ______, of course".  I shook my head back and forth several times.  "You are one smart cookie", I responded...."err book, I mean.  I'll go see if that's possible".  So begins the next phase of the project.  I'm going to let the books lead the way.  In the coming days, I'll share with you the first edition of, "Where is Hope at Today".  I can only imagine where this is going to take us.  Until then...  

As always.....YGG,
John

Looking to spread the word


No comments:

Post a Comment