Tuesday, January 21, 2020

WHERE IS HOPE AT TODAY-PART 2



Okay, first off I must offer an apology from last week.  I completely forgot to tell you the name of our brave little book that was willing to leave home on a quest for sharing "Hope is a Weapon".  It's Adam.  Sorry Adam for not mentioning you.  Truly I am.  Adam told he has this thing about being first.  He's always been first.  I get it.  So, as I'm getting ready to take my little buddy to new digs, he says, "hmmmm.  A couple of others want to come with me".  "Are you sure?", I reply.  "Do I need to repeat myself?", he responds.  "Mary and John are all in".  I shake my head being challenged by a 5X7 paperback book but hey...the four of us head out to the obvious place of choice,  Maybe so obvious, it's too obvious.  The Johnston Public Library.  In about a ten minute span, I meet director Ben Melton, gift him my three little starlets and take some photo ops of where they might reside.  Adam got his picture taken at the feature table, Mary and John slithered into a spot on the bookshelf.  It was a pretty special day despite the snowstorm outside.  Without saying I'm going miss these brave three.  I do know this, there's a whole lot of commotion in the book box today as to the whereabouts of the next "Where is Hope at Today".  I can only imagine.  Stay tuned...  








No comments:

Post a Comment